Skip to left nav Skip to main content

Spring 2015 PrepareAthon! Actions (NOV-MAY)

0 7 , 5 9 7 , 0 5 1

as of 3:00 p.m. E.T. May 29, 2015

Register

As a first step, you will need to create your account for America’s PrepareAthon! This account will allow you to register your activities and participate in on-line discussion forums. Once you have an account, you can register your preparedness activities any time throughout the year:

1.     Click on Login and sign in

2.     Click on the America’s PrepareAthon! blue box

3.     Then click the Be Counted button

Earthquake activities:  please go to www.ShakeOut.org to register your action. Registrations on the Great ShakeOut website are counted in the America's PrepareAthon! participation totals.

Create Your Account

The information you provide to create your account is protected by the Privacy Act of 1974 and the E-Government Act of 2002; this information will not be shared with other government agencies or outside sources.

Basic User Details

Basic User Details

Your new password must be between 8 and 16 characters and will be case sensitive.
Public Profile

Public Profile

You can set up a profile of information to share with other members of the groups in which you get involved.

The display name you enter below will appear whenever you post any information on the discussion boards. You can also choose to have your organization's name listed among others participating around the country.

Private Profile

Private Profile

The private profile is only visible to group managers, and is never shared with other members.

I affirm that I meet the age requirements for joining and am 18 years of age or older / or I am a parent/guardian/sponsor registering on behalf of a minor under 18 years of age.
I affirm that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that this information is covered by DHS/ALL-002 - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Mailing and Other Lists System (Mailing List SORN),73 Fed. Reg. 7165
OMB# - 1660-0134/20163011
Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions.