The organizations listed below have embraced the responsibility to help better prepare their employees, volunteers, students, congregants, and customers. They are leaders in the America’s PrepareAthon! movement to increase preparedness and resiliency by helping people across the country understand the types of disasters that could happen in their community, take action to help increase their preparedness, and contribute to enhanced community resilience planning. We recognize and thank them for their leadership and support.
Disclaimer: The reader recognizes that the federal government provides links and informational data on organizations that have expressed their support for disaster preparedness events and other resources. FEMA does not endorse any non-federal entities, organizations, services or products.
- American Red Cross
- Corporation for National and Community Service
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- International Association of Emergency Managers
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters
- Office of Personnel Management
- Resilient Communities for America
- Southern California Earthquake Center