- Join America's PrepareAthon!
- About America's PrepareAthon!
- Know your Hazards and Choose your Activities
- Spread The Word
- Register Your Activities
- View America's PrepareAthon! Activities
- Provide Feedback
- Manage your Member Profile
- America's PrepareAthon! Participants
- Message from the President on National Wildfire Community Preparedness Day on May 2
The first step in being prepared is to know about the hazards that can affect you where you live and work. Tornadoes can occur anywhere in the United States. To learn more about tornadoes and what you should do to protect yourself and your property download the How to Prepare for a Tornado guide.
Take action now to prepare! You can plan a National PrepareAthon! Day in your community through your workplace, school, house of worship or other community organization. It is easy and inexpensive to participate! Download the Playbook for a conversation guide and an organizational tabletop exercise scenario to help you take action on National PrepareAthon! Day.
When people talk about preparedness, they are more likely to take action, so start the conversation! America's PrepareAthon! offers customizable promotional materials to make your National PrepareAthon! Day unique to your community or organization. Materials available to you include posters, banners, logos, e-invites, and more! You can also find Resources in Other Languages.